IF YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT OFFERING ME $20 TO PUBLISH YOUR POST, PLEASE DON’T BOTHER!
I like to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for my readers to learn and an effective way to acquire an editorial link with natural placement.
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with my audience, I’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content I’m looking for and how the submission process works.
The Bare Essentials For Every Post I Publish
Before you submit a guest post here, read the simple guidelines below to ensure your post get approved.
- Check out my blog to understand what kind of articles I publish here (online marketing – social media / search / PPC / creative / email / inbound etc, blogging tips, “how to” guides, WordPress plugins / tools / themes / software etc reviews, entrepreneurship – running an online business etc)
- Write in a “bloggy” style and format and be conversational. Use headings to break posts into sections. Use numbered points or bullet points when you think it will help. Anything you can do to make it easier to read.
- If a piece feels self-serving or self-promotional for your company / yourself, I’ll pass.
- Try to come up with original concepts, compelling arguments and high-quality writing. I will not republish anything that’s been published… everywhere.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post – no bio!
- Minimum of 1800 words.